1. Nordic Buddy's Japan Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company"), regarding the handling of personal information acquired by our company, shall comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, guidelines such as guidelines on personal information protection, and other related matters related to personal information protection. Comply with laws and regulations.
2. Security management of personal information The Company implements appropriate organizational, physical, human, and technical measures to protect personal information, and prevents the leakage, loss, or damage of personal information handled by the Company. We shall take necessary and appropriate measures for the safe management of personal information.
3. Observance matters regarding the acquisition of personal information, etc. We will comply with the following matters regarding the acquisition, use, and provision of personal information.
(1) Acquisition of personal information Regarding the handling of personal information of site members and other users and participants of this service, we are making the following efforts.
(2) Purpose of use of personal information The Company will use personal information acquired by the Company beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purposes of use set forth below, except when stipulated by law or with the consent of the individual. It is not.
(1) Operation, maintenance, and management of this site (2) Provision and introduction of services through this site (3) Questionnaires to improve the quality of this site
(3) Provision of personal information, etc. The Company will not provide personal information acquired based on the consent of the person to a third party without the prior consent of the person, except in cases stipulated by laws and regulations. Regarding the disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of personal information or notification of the purpose of use of personal information at the request of the person, we will do so in accordance with laws and regulations, and will respond appropriately to opinions and consultations.
4. Change of purpose of use of personal information As a general rule, the Company does not change the purpose of use specified in the preceding paragraph, except when the consent of the individual is obtained in advance. However, to the extent that it is reasonably recognized that there is a considerable relevance to the purpose of use before the change, this does not apply if the purpose of use after the change is announced in advance and the change is made.
5. Provision of personal information to a third party When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party, we will thoroughly examine the eligibility of the third party and ensure the safety management of the personal information entrusted with the handling. We will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision of the entrusted person so that
6. Improvement and review of the handling of personal information We will carry out inspections regarding the handling of personal information, management systems and initiatives, and will continue to improve and review.
7. Disposal of personal information The Company shall erase or dispose of personal information when it is no longer necessary in light of the purpose of use of personal information. To the extent necessary for the execution of business, we will do so in a necessary and appropriate manner.
8. Contact for Complaints and Consultations We have set up a contact and responsible person for handling personal information as follows.
Nordic Buddies Japan Co., Ltd. 22-1 Nukata, Kuwana City, Mie Prefecture 511-0911
Personal Information Complaints and Consultation Desk Manager Kenji Yamaguchi